JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$975
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Canby
State
Oregon
I have a Springfield Saint Victor that I'm looking to part with.

Rifle is like new, exactly 60 rounds through it. Has never had, and does not have a single problem. Like new condition.

Included:
-Owners manual
-Fabric bag
-The rifle
-(1) gen three 30 rd pmag
-(4) gen two 30 rd pmags
-150 rounds of american eagle 556

Why am I selling such a fine rifle?
I purchased this rifle as a solid mid-range AR after giving up looking for an Arsenal 107 ak. Now after owning it I just don't enjoy shooting it, it wasn't what I wanted in the first place. I can not complain at all about the rifle. It is solid, the magazines slide right in and lock tight in the mag well. The upper and lower receivers fit tight and the trigger pull is crisp and smooth. No cycling problems, even with low end 223. I'm just bored of it.

I'm asking $975 firm for everything, it retails new for just over $1000. With the mags and ammo I think this price is more than fair.

I would be willing to trade for:
-PSA gf3 with folding stock and m-lok shroud. (would have to be built a little or include some cash)
-Arsenal 107 with folding stock
-Might be willing to trade for another rifle, but no shotguns or handguns

I am not going to break the law to any degree, so do not contact me trying to meet at 2 am in a parking lot (or anything else along those lines). I WILL NOT

Springfield Saint Victor.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
This is a perfect example of what an ad should be, honest, straightforward, explanatory and definitive. Refreshing. SA certainly does make outstanding products and their Saint is at the top of the list. Their customer service is second to none. GLWS!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top