JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$950
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
223 Remington
City
REDMOND
State
Washington
Zip Code
Purchased this in August but it hasn't been out of the safe so looking to have funds for other items. Brand new. Will ship in original shipping box with case as pictured.

Price is firm at $950. I can have FFL ship it to your FFL for $45 including full insurance.

Payment via USPS Money order, Cashier's check (7-10 days to clear), or with Zelle for fastest clearing. Cash in person works as well.

SaintVictorB5_Left.jpg

SaintVictorB5_right.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Purchased this in August but it hasn't been out of the safe so looking to have funds for other items. Brand new. Will ship in original shipping box with case as pictured.

Price is firm at $950. I can have FFL ship it to your FFL for $45 including full insurance.

Payment via USPS Money order, Cashier's check (7-10 days to clear), or with Zelle for fastest clearing. Cash in person works as well.

View attachment 1059866

View attachment 1059867
I would like to purchase this...I could meet you at your FFL for purchase and processing.

Derek

Hi, Yes, this is still available. I see you're in Olympia so I want to make sure you're aware this would take two trips up here to Redmond for the transfer. On the first trip you'd fill out the Pistol transfer application paperwork and your 4473. Then I send it to your local police department. Once they approve it you'd then come back here to pick up the pistol. I just say this as it may be much more convenient to have it shipped to your FFL.

Hi, Yes, this is still available. I see you're in Olympia so I want to make sure you're aware this would take two trips up here to Redmond for the transfer. On the first trip you'd fill out the Pistol transfer application paperwork and your 4473. Then I send it to your local police department. Once they approve it you'd then come back here to pick up the pistol. I just say this as it may be much more convenient to have it shipped to your FFL.
Yes I am familiar with the process. I purchase on a regular basis. I work in south Seattle and would prefer to meet you at your FFL for the transaction.

Derek

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.