JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
Springfield
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I've got a beautiful Springfield Armory 1911 Ronin chambered in 9mm. It is the commander size with a 4.25" barrel, full size aluminum frame that makes it lighter and great for carry. It has a low round count and has been very well taken care of. No real holster wear and no scratches or blemishes. It will come with a like new Arrett kydex outer, leather interior iwb holster and an iwb spare mag holster. 5 magazines in total, one factory with non flush baseplate, 2 ruger magazines, and 2 unmarked, 100% reliability with all. Also has aftermarket VZ grips that go really well with the holsters to make for a really classy carry package. Incredibly crisp, single action trigger with no recoil, and a fiber optic front sight makes this a very enjoyable gun to shoot. Wanting $750 for everything. **I will be driving from Eugene OR to Clarkson WA 8/16 and coming back 8/18 and can meet a buyer with the gun on my way.**

20220617_005541.jpg 20220617_005559.jpg 20220617_005502.jpg 20220617_005428.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.