JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've been contemplating getting rid of this for awhile and still not quite sure if I'm up to it.

It is a Springfield M1 Garand built on a '43 reciever. It has an '08 criterion barrel and also a NM rear sight and OP rod. I believe the gas plug is also the adjustable type. It also has a cleaning kit in the stock, and the stock is newer and beautiful. It comes with around 80rnds of ammo in a bandolier in enblocs. It also now has an era sling in it as well.

I can't begin to explain how beautiful this rifle is. It is in immaculate shape. I have only shot two enblocs through it and it functioned flawlessly with M1 Garand ammo. Deadly accurate as well.

Like I said I don't necessarily want to get rid of it I'm just seeing what's out there. I'm content to keep it in the safe for the next 50 years:)

Trades:
-Sig 228/229 or M11A1 in 9mm plus extras/cash
-G19 plus extras cash
-Quality AR builds
-308 bolt gun - shorter and tactical (flexible on type)
-AR-10 of all sorts
-anything else that might perk my interest - worst I can say is no.

Cash price would be $1250

I also have more pictures on request

4093285A-745B-44CE-BB98-B0782EF24C2C_zpslbys1bnv.jpg 9C9A2496-E936-44AB-8DAA-CA2CE8B3A374_zpskcbk67lf.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.