JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a 5" Springfield Armory Loaded Model 1911 for trade. It has fixed Novak sights, is Parkerized, has a strong side thumb safety only, beavertail, commander hammer, and comes with the box and three mags. It is all factory and has not been moded or hacked on. i also have some ammo i can throw in to sweeten the pot.

trades for a wheel gun, a cz527 in 222 rem, or another nice 222 rem chambered rifle. a makarov and ammo or cash might work. a crf winchester, or a pistol caliber lever gun might do it. my tastes vary, post up an offer. the worst i can say is no. NO BgLOCKS OR TAURUSES PLEASE.

ftf deals a plus or a washington resident that is willing to meet in person at coctailers shop, pending his approval, to do the trade. i do not want to ship. i want to trade only, but since someone always asks, the cash price is $800.

a cz-82 is not a makarov. it is a cz. no makarov's were ever made in czhechoslovakia. nor hungary, some people mistakingly refer to the feg pa-63 as a makarov because it is chambered in 9mm makarov,

i have been thnking of picking up an 82 however. how much ammo do you have for it and what kind is it?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.