JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am letting this fine pistol go, I want to get something different. I am open to trades, that are in my favor, no savage .22's or WASR 10's however. I want $1200, you will offer $1000, and I will say lets meet in the middle at $1100, whew :yes: glad that is over. Why do I want $1100 for a gun that retails for $1149 new, well, first off I have a nighthawk magwell, an extra wilson mag, and last but not least, you cant find these anywhere!!!!! This is a rare bird right here. Took me over 3 months to find a used on. None on gunbroker, go ahead, check! GunBroker.com - Error If you do not like my price, its OK, you do not have to buy it. If you think I am high, cool, send me more crank, I need to go a diet. :s0112:

One issue, the magwell for some reason is loosing color. I put a call into bullzeye and I am taking it in tomorrow morning to have them either exchange it or fix it. If not, I have a contact through nighthawk that will take care of me. Not sure what is going on, never worn for carry and is in my sage with a dehumidifier. It is not rust, but more of a discoloration. If that deters you, sorry. Gun is in like new flawless condition, no idiot mark.

EDIT: I sent the magwell back to nighthawk. They are sending me a replacement. At that time, bullzeye will put it back on, or I can upgrade to a S&A magwell for $10

Anyways, only item I will even consider is a sig tac ops with a threaded 5" barrel for a silencer.