JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Springfield M1A Standard 7.62x51 has a Winchester match Barrel excellent condition comes with 3 // 20rd mags and 1 // 10 rd mag Also comes with pro mag scope rail mount
see pic's no disappointment's
I'll include Background check for Washington buyers will travel to Oregon for Oregon buyers in NE Portland Area

Please Make all questions and Comments in a Conversation

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Very nice, and very fair asking price.
Wish I had known this was coming up.
I just spent a bunch of money on something similar on Friday.....
No regrets tho Right?

i have new unfired rem 700's 223 &308 26 inch hb 20 moa rails 223 has boyds stock and 308 has hogue stock with drop magazine... brand new unfired savage hb 17hmr, have stainless and black in boyds stocks... new unfired ruger 10/22 in wood stock... new unfired mossberg tact 18 inch barrel adjustable stock with barrel shield... and i have more ... text bob 971-283-2568 and i'll send you photos and i'll make you the deal of your life !!! and i'll come to portland and pay the fee... and throw in ammo for whatever you trade for... thank you

i have a like new S&W 357 mag 4 inch barrel too... and remington new unfired 300 ulta mag stainless steel boyds stock 20 moa rail... all mine are tricked out...
thanks again

i have new unfired rem 700's 223 &308 26 inch hb 20 moa rails 223 has boyds stock and 308 has hogue stock with drop magazine... brand new unfired savage hb 17hmr, have stainless and black in boyds stocks... new unfired ruger 10/22 in wood stock... new unfired mossberg tact 18 inch barrel adjustable stock with barrel shield... and i have more ... text bob 971-283-2568 and i'll send you photos and i'll make you the deal of your life !!! and i'll come to portland and pay the fee... and throw in ammo for whatever you trade for... thank you
@Ringo

Your in box is full

Click on your in box a drop down will show click on show all on the left you topic and to the right you have a square box check that box
Then at the bottom of page it says choose and action Click on leave conversation Click GO and then click SAVE
and it's that easy

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.