JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Exactly like the title reads, I have a Springfield Armory Socom II with extended rail for sale. I'm not going to go through the hassel of posting pics. You can copy and paste the title in google the images will show you what I have. The rifle only has a couple of hundred rounds through it. For sale is the rifle only. I don't have any mags or ammo with it.

I see these for sale on Gunbroker between $1900 and $2300. Mine is for sale for $1800. I'm not in a hurry to sell so don't waste my time with a low ball offer. Face to face in Oregon. Cash Only.

I work during the week so I most likely won't be able to conduct business until the weekend.

Let me know. Thanks

Last Edited:
AA9629_1200x3062.png

This is what Google gets with the title pasted.

Last Edited:
The picture is a Socom II. The original post lists a Socom 16 for sale. Which gun is for sale? Or is this a Socom 16 with the Socom II rail added to it?

The picture is a Socom II. The original post lists a Socom 16 for sale. Which gun is for sale? Or is this a Socom 16 with the Socom II rail added to it?
I totally screwed up. It is a Socom II not a 16. This was not out of deception but ignorance. Sorry about that. I will amend the post. Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.