JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
Aurora
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Model AA9126
Comes with original box and papers, original 10 round magazine, additional Check Mate brand 10 round and 5 round magazines, tactical bag, Lula magazine loader.
Excellent condition. Only 45 rounds have been fired through it. It was broken in as follows: First 20 rounds, cleaned barrel after each round. Second 20 rounds, cleaned after every 5 rounds. Last 5 roundswere used to sight it in. It's been in the safe ever since. I love this rifle, but I need the money.

Willing to meet at the FFL holder of your choice within the Portland/Salem area.

I'm also offering 455 rounds of 7.62x51, 147gr ball on M1A stripper clips, 33 additional stripper clips and a ammo box for $250.00 If you don't want it with the rifle I'll sell it separately. I think most of it is Prvi Partizan and PMC.

*Recent financial troubles require me to sell off many firearms. Please see my other ads for additional deals.

M1A_1.jpg M1A_2.jpg M1A_3.jpg M1A_4.jpg M1A_5.jpg M1A_6.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: