JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello!

For sale is my unfired Springfield 1911 Defender, purchased in April of 2020. Details of what's included is below:

• Pistol
  • Pelican iM2050 Storm Hard Case
  • (1) Springfield 7rd Magazine
  • (2) Wilson Combat 920 Series 7rd Magazines
  • Pachmayr Commander Combat Grips (Installed)
  • Wilson Combat Ultralight Skeletonized Match Trigger (Not installed, requires fitting)
  • Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Ultralight Skeletonized Hammer (Not installed) + Hammer Strut
  • Wilson Combat Custom-Tune Spring Kit (Installed, factory springs to be included)

Only issue with the pistol is magazines currently need a little more force to push into the pistol, as the factory trigger protrudes too far out in the grip after I disassembled/reassembled it. Should be a relatively simple fix, I just haven't had the time to do so.

Transfer to be completed at Oregon Arms & Ammunition in Hillsboro. You are responsible for the transfer fees ($40 store fee + $10 OSP BG check).

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

PXL_20210422_003628276.PORTRAIT.jpg PXL_20210422_003529269.jpg PXL_20210422_003757639.jpg PXL_20210422_003656170.PORTRAIT.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.