JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I am the 2nd owner of this Springfield 1911. Pistol has been fired less then 50 times. The Springer is in perfect shape except for one small idiot mark. Comes in the original box with all paperwork and accessories. Also comes with two mags. The pix will show you what you get. Asking $475 and I will sell this pistol to any member, in any State, who is legally allowed to own this pistol. Your FFL must agree to receive from a private seller.

According to the info posted below it appears that I have an early Mil-Spec Model that is now marketed as the G.I. Model. Anyway, it is a good looking 1911 ... ;)

WITHDRAWN

The box shows this to be the Mil-Spec Model. PW9108LP, .45 G.I. Mil Spec Park 11 GS

SN# WW106*** The serial number on the pistol is the same as that on the box.

Hope this helps .....

PW9108LP is a GI model, at least according to Springfield Armory. Mil Spec's have different serrations, taller sights, lowered and flared ejection port, different grips, has CAL .45 on the slide, no lanyard hole on the bottom of the frame....some other things I think. I can't access Springfield's website from my current location or I'd post the link.

Still a nice gun just not a MIL SPEC. I know there is confusion between the 2, even with Springfield's own wording on the case.

Google PW9108LP .

I'm now bowing out of this conversation.

I believe that the original Springfield "Mil-Spec" models were identical to what is currently called the "G.I." model. Later Springfield created a different model called the "Mil-Spec" which had some improvements over the original "Mil-Spec", i.e. better sights, lowered ejection port, and some other changes. They kept the original model, but changed the designation to "G.I.".

So yes, it is a "Mil-Spec", but it is the same as the current "G.I." models.

Sorry for the long diversion in your post. Good luck with your sale.

TMann

Thanx to both of you for the clarification. Henceforth I will refer to this as the G.I. Model. :)

Correction made to title and description.

I believe that the original Springfield "Mil-Spec" models were identical to what is currently called the "G.I." model. Later Springfield created a different model called the "Mil-Spec" which had some improvements over the original "Mil-Spec", i.e. better sights, lowered ejection port, and some other changes. They kept the original model, but changed the designation to "G.I.".

So yes, it is a "Mil-Spec", but it is the same as the current "G.I." models.

Sorry for the long diversion in your post. Good luck with your sale.

TMann

This could be the answer! :s0155:

Last Chance!!! $475 - I cannot lower the price any further ... Shipping and Insurance to your FFL for only $20!

I will leave the listing up until 30 November ... Last Chance

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.