JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a SA XDs in 45 acp that I'm looking to trade for a glock 30sf with a bit of cash on my end. The xds is in great condition, I bought it in december of 2012 and it has less than 150 rounds through it. Comes with everything from the factory, case, 2 mags, owb holster and spare mag holster. I am in Tacoma so I can meet anywhere in the surrounding areas as long as it's not too far of a drive. Cash price is $525, pretty firm.

16gmqup.jpg
24yqw4z.jpg

I gotta say this... don't take it the wrong way. I'm really trying to help.

If you really want to trade, you will be waiting a long time for the G30sf. It's rare, and the chances of finding a guy who has one, doesn't like it, is local to you, and is also jonesing for a XDs is highly unlikely. You are literally searching for a needle in a haystack.

That brings me to cash sale. I looked at an brand new XDs for $549 today. They are not hard to find at that price. You really can't expect a guy to pay you full retail for a used gun. Drop the price to $500 and I bet you it sells in one day. Is taking a $50 hit really too much considering you did shoot it 150 times? I don't think so.

Not trying to be rude... just want to see you get what you want. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.