Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

springfeild xds $525

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by aaronr, Apr 16, 2013.

1. aaronr

aaronr tacoma wa Member

I have a SA XDs in 45 acp that I'm looking to trade for a glock 30sf with a bit of cash on my end. The xds is in great condition, I bought it in december of 2012 and it has less than 150 rounds through it. Comes with everything from the factory, case, 2 mags, owb holster and spare mag holster. I am in Tacoma so I can meet anywhere in the surrounding areas as long as it's not too far of a drive. Cash price is $525, pretty firm.

16gmqup.jpg
    24yqw4z.jpg

2. finnmike

finnmike Vancouver, wa Active Member

Check your PM..

3. aaronr

aaronr tacoma wa Member

still looking...

4. aaronr

aaronr tacoma wa Member

bump

5. aaronr

aaronr tacoma wa Member

bump

6. IXFE

IXFE Portland, OR Member

I gotta say this... don't take it the wrong way. I'm really trying to help.

If you really want to trade, you will be waiting a long time for the G30sf. It's rare, and the chances of finding a guy who has one, doesn't like it, is local to you, and is also jonesing for a XDs is highly unlikely. You are literally searching for a needle in a haystack.

That brings me to cash sale. I looked at an brand new XDs for $549 today. They are not hard to find at that price. You really can't expect a guy to pay you full retail for a used gun. Drop the price to $500 and I bet you it sells in one day. Is taking a $50 hit really too much considering you did shoot it 150 times? I don't think so.

Not trying to be rude... just want to see you get what you want. :)