JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ITEM: Springfield Armory XD-40SC
CALIBER: .40S&W
FINISH: Stainles
ROUND COUNT: Unfired
CONDITION: New In Box
MSRP: $599
ASKING PRICE: $450 w/grip extension
TRADE FOR: Glock 29, Glock 26, SIG P250sc

All items offered for trade must be in similar condition for straight across trade.

This item sells locally for $529+tax ($573 otd) and is listed on Bud's for $521 (with FFL fees on top). I am selling this one for $450 FTF in the Vancouver area.

It comes with all the accessories and papers. The registration papers are still in the box. I am also including a grip extension for the shorter mag.

It is brand new in the box and has never even been removed except to clean and lube it. I had one a couple of years ago then sold it. I regretted it and bought another one for my car awhile back and then sold it recently. Regretted it again and bought another one that I have not even used yet. I keep going back and forth but now I want the SIG P250sc so I am selling it again. Hopefully the third times the charm and I will not have to buy a forth one. :)

PS: Pardon my feet in the picture. It is late and I have a headache. :D

XD40.jpg

XD40b.jpg

I am not sure if the guards against early posting are working but I am pretty sure I started this last sunday night so I should be okay to bump this one.

Price is lowered and trades were added to original posting.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.