JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SPANISH MAUSER (not a Yugoslavian as I originally thought - thanks Mountainbear!!) that has been sporterized, chambered in 7mm
It's in decent condition, some scratches and dents but the action is smooth and the rifling is perfect and crisp.
It has an adjustable Williams leaf sight and the front sight is a standard brass bead.
I haven't fired it myself, it came to me as partial payment for some goods, it's just not really my bag.
$250 OBO, or offer up a trade!
FTF at an FFL in the south snohomish/north king county area.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last Edited:
Beautiful rifle! You might want to include a photo of the receiver though, because that's a small ring Mauser bolt, and the yugo m48 is a large ring action. Probably a Spanish?

Here are pictures of the receiver- there are no markings on it save for an "r" and the serial number. No crest or anything like that. I was told that it is a yugo Mauser, but that may be incorrect. Serial numbers on the barrel and receiver match, bolt serial number does not.
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

No, it's a 93 or 95. I cannot tell if there is a flat on the bottom of that bowl. But it is most decidedly not a 98.

I'm pretty sure it's a 93 Mauser.

There is a small flat area on the bottom of the bolt, nearer to the handle than the face, if that helps with identification....
Once again, thanks Mountainbear. I guess everything the guy who gave it to me said about the gun is flat wrong!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.