JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$50
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
GRESHAM
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Make sure that the ATF only calls in the Ghostbusters from the all female cast when you have this brand new never touched spooky scary ghost glock 43 lower made for you by U4U for the excessive uses of you.

Yes you can skitter around ATF rules looking kid in the 90 drinking his ecto cooler with his hat backwards with his neon colored skateboard.

There is literally everything in this kit that you need to complete it besides a power drill and your excessive nagging spouse asking why's there plastic everywhere on her kitchen floor.

Why am I getting rid of such a awesome cool thing? The company that mailed it to me sent me an extra one by mistake and said keep it.

So for 50 American dollars or 6 steel ar mags you too can Practiced ancient black magic that will make the ATF scream that they can't shoot your dog.

The foot in the picture is not for sale even though it is a limited edition size 15 flat foot that has only had 3 nails in it during its whole life

20200704_122035.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top