JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I found a new toy today, but rather than dump a bunch more money into this hobby, I figure I will raise a few funds before its gone, so its time to get rid of something that is collecting dust and taking up space in the safe...

Spikes Tactical "Spider" lower receiver. This is the ONLY used part of this AR. I purchased this 2nd hand, and If I recall correctly the original owner had this built up, but never fired himself. After I acquired it I used it in a 6.8 build for exactly 80 rounds. I went a different direction, this was disassembled, cleaned and sat in the safe. I just recently re-assembled with a Palmetto State Armory LPK, Magpul MOE grip and trigger guard, and it has a Milspec PSA buffer tube, and the MOE Stock. Again, all parts are new.

The upper receiver was purchased complete (no bcg) from Surplus Ammo and Arms. This is new, unfired, and just came of of the shipping tube prior to photos. This is an Aero Precision upper, with the t-stamped flat top, and the American Flag logo. I assume parts used to assemble the Upper were Surplus Ammo brand, presumably milspec parts, but don't know this for sure. Barrel is a SAA 5.56 1/9, 16 inches. Gas Block is tall, to be on the same plane as the upper receiver. As pictured it has Magpul MOE hand guards.

As I have mentioned, the only used part is the lower receiver, everything else is NEW. Overall the lower is in great shape, with very few scratches. There are a couple small safe dings, as it has been sitting on a shelf with bunch of mags, and I did unfortunately have a small slip, and leave an idiot mark when installing the bolt catch...

Things this does NOT include are: Sights, Charging Handle, and Bolt Carrier Group. I already have two fewer BCGs than ARs, and don't intend to go further in the hole. If you must have a BCG and/or charging handle with this, I will make one available, just know that you could do better on gunbroker or ebay for that, as I am not letting one go without a premium.

I will include 5 used usgi 30 round magazines, and plenty more available for extra if you would like. 100 rounds .223 ammunition included. Additional .223 or 5.56 ammunition also available if you wish, again, for extra. .223 rem reloading supplies also available to buyer. Will NOT sell mags or ammo separately!

Cash price, lets say $900, (now $800) or best reasonable offer.

There are plenty of trades that I would consider, and they are as follows in order of preference...

-Long range variable power scope, something up to 16x say like a vortex viper or similar...
-Mossberg 930 SPX
-Other Firearms???

I am NOT interested in revolvers, or gold/silver.

Cash either way to even trades is fine.

FTF in Vancouver with WA DL, CPL and Signed Bill of Sale, or FFL transfer as needed for OR residents or Washingtonians who do not have a CPL.

Pics are a bit dark, I will try to get better ones if the sun decides to come out.

Left.jpg

Left Big.jpg

Right.jpg

Right Big.jpg

Last Edited:
Bump...

Had several trade offers, but I am now mostly looking for cash. I have been spending a bit on a new setup and would like to recoup some of the cash.

Price drop, AND adding mags and ammo.

Now will include 5 used USGI mags and 100 rounds of ammunition.

New price of $800

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.