JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is a Ruger PC9 Carbine. It will accept all Ruger "P" pistol mags. It comes with factory Ruger 30mm stainless scope rings. I never got around to mounting a scope. It also comes with an extra 15rd mag and a 30rd mag. It is basically a 10/22 on steriods. From what I have read, it was developed for LE use as an urban carbine that could reach out to 100 yards with a punch. That would be a city block or two. I have only put 1x 15rd mag through it for test fire. Functions like a Ruger should. I live in Puyallup and work in Renton. So I pretty much can hook up anywhere in the south Puget sound area. With the scope rings and the extra mags, I am asking $600.00. NOW $580.00 I am not looking for any trades. You can make an offer, but low ballers will be ignored. There will be a bill of sale for my records only, to cover my ***! If anybody in Ore or ID wants it, you pay fees to the FFL of your choice.
I just got done digging around in my safe and found another 30rd mag. I'll through that in also.

I would like to purchase the PC9. I do not need the Mags. (I live in California) I will pay the asking price and you can keep and sell the mags for whatever $ you can get.
Please contact me as soon as you can (email: [email protected] or 925-984-6603) I have an FFL that I deal with here and I will pay FFl charges your end.
Thank you,
Pat Baratta

Up for sale is a Ruger PC9 Carbine. It will accept all Ruger "P" pistol mags. It comes with factory Ruger 30mm stainless scope rings. I never got around to mounting a scope. It also comes with an extra 15rd mag and a 30rd mag. It is basically a 10/22 on steriods. From what I have read, it was developed for LE use as an urban carbine that could reach out to 100 yards with a punch. That would be a city block or two. I have only put 1x 15rd mag through it for test fire. Functions like a Ruger should. I live in Puyallup and work in Renton. So I pretty much can hook up anywhere in the south Puget sound area. With the scope rings and the extra mags, I am asking $600.00. NOW $580.00 I am not looking for any trades. You can make an offer, but low ballers will be ignored. There will be a bill of sale for my records only, to cover my ***! If anybody in Ore or ID wants it, you pay fees to the FFL of your choice.
I just got done digging around in my safe and found another 30rd mag. I'll through that in also.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top