JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
It’s time to thin the herd a bit. I need to make room for some new acquisitions that are on the horizon and this is the rifle that I shoot least.

I am selling my almost new Ruger Mini-14 Tactical (model number M-14/20GBCPC) that I purchased new last fall. It has had about 200 rounds down the pipe with no issues at all. It is in like new condition and comes with the non-adjustable synthetic stock, flash suppressor, and standard 20 round magazine. It is chambered for both .223 and 5.56x45.

It comes with the box and all accessories that were included in the original purchase. I will also throw in three 30 round Tapco magazines that are unused.

Asking $750 for the lot. A full price offer will also get you 2 boxes of ammo from my stash so you have something to shoot (your choice of .223 or 5.56x45).

FTF with valid Oregon DL only. Also, I will make out a bill of sale for both of us so we have a record of the transaction.

100_0411-sm.jpg

100_0412-sm.jpg

100_0415-sm.jpg

100_0416-sm.jpg

Catalog Page.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.