JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$875
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
*Sold pending funds*

My 1943 03-A3 Remington in excellent condition, and appears correct. The barrel and stock appear correct to the World War II manufacture period, and all the Remington "R" stamps, even the sight hood, are all Remington's.

This has been the best shooting '06! Even with my bad eyes, I can shoot 2" groups off a bag at 100 yards (pretty great for me, anyway). The pictures tell the story.

The stock was recently professionally cleaned, repaired (the small crack at the stock neck (see pics)), and coated up with eight coats of Linseed by Copeland Gunworks (Velzey). Please visit with Mr. Copeland if you'd like more detail about this stock work or condition of this great rifle.

This A3 comes with a new correct M1907 type leather sling, a repop "U.S." soft case, a small bag of orginal type clips and a big bag of other clips, and 60-rounds of HXP to get you shooting with.

$875.00, no trades unless you have a really great condition Garand (I'll bring cash).

Prefer face to face Tigard / Newberg area, or can meet you at Copeland's in Estacada, or maybe up north at SafeFire in Camas, WA.

*My FFL can ship to your FFL, but please add $50.00 to the cost for shipping.

Hope you can use it :)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Good luck with the sale. Thats a beautiful example there and a heck of a price! If I didn't have several I would be all over this!

Correct contrasting metal finishes are present. Appears to have a crack behind tang. Has that been repaired in any way?
Thank you for confirming that about metal finishes. Yes, to the repair; like I explained in the write up. The gunsmith (Copeland Gunworks) did the stock cleaning, repair and correct oil work for it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.