JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold Pending Funds

Mauser C-96 Post War Bolo 7.63mm.

I cannot stress this enough. If you buy this gun (Do so intending it to be a conversation piece). Please do not expect to fire it. If you want to fire it, have it looked over by a certified gunsmith!

These guns range widely in price. I am pricing this one lower than the bottom of the market.

$450.00 cash adds it to their collection.
Trade value $550.
Trades:
Revolvers; Smith and Wesson, Ruger, Colt

Rifles; Lever Action Rifles, Henry / Winchester

Below you will find the link that I used to identify the gun.

Mauser C-96

Text or Call if interested. 503-929-0654

Thanks,

Justin

Mauser 001.jpg

Mauser 002.jpg

Mauser 003.jpg

Mauser 004.jpg

Last Edited:
I have one of these and I think you're selling your self short by 600.00-1000.00 you need to market this in the right place, here is probably not it. if I lived across the river I would buy it just to resell. try shooting it there kinda fun and stout. lol I was chicken the first pull too lol I found some Tok. 7.62x25 here so ask around!

7.62x25 and .30 mauser are very different rounds pressure wise. Dimensions are the same and will allow you to chamber a x25 in this gun, do not be tempted to shoot it. The broomhandle was not designed for the pressure.

After reviewing the ammunition page attached to your link, it looks like it may be OK, in a gun in good working order. personally I wouldn't risk it. Surplus tokarev does vary quite a bit, and imported commercial loads, frankly, cannot be trusted to be consistant.

IIRC there are rebuilding services out there. Looks like it would be more of a shooter quality gun, than a collectable. Your pricing is in line with this, in fact it looks very tempting.

Scrandall / Coop, Thanks for the input. This gun locks up tight. It may very well be a shooter, I didn't buy it for that. I bought it for the collector/coolness factor. Been a great conversation piece for my collection. Just time to pass it on down the road.

In your last pic it looks like the barrel extension is deformed behind the bolt stop. That, and the bolt stop itself are the two main things that would determine whether or not the gun is safe to shoot. If you took it apart and took close up pics of those two things it would go a long ways in helping potential buyers decide if it was worth buying or not.

I've got one in similar shape that I was shooting with resized .313" lead bullets and power pistol. Prvi and fiocchi still make factory ammo for these that's loaded lighter than most of surplus tokarev ammo.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.