JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a like new in box LWRC International M6-IC piston rifle. This is basically your top of the line rifle in the AR platform. It comes with the spiral fluted 16.1" barrel, 1:7 twist. This rifle has dual controls on everything so as far as an AR goes, it's very ambidextrous. It also has the Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier, as well as their new monoforged upper. Even the the lower is ambi, it still accepts all standard uppers as well. Comes with the box, all rails, tools, and goodies when new. Also comes with 2 30 round PMAGS, and one 40 round PMAG. Has exactly 200 rounds down the pipe. Let me know if you have any other questions and I will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for looking and here is a link to a review I found online: http://www.gunsandammo.com/reviews/lwrc-m6-ic-spr-review/

photo1_zpsc438dad9.jpg photo2_zps70dfcc6e.jpg photo3_zps7acb8b28.jpg photo4_zpse7bd1639.jpg photo5_zps4acd6dca.jpg

It's Memorial Day weekend! I will be free all weekend to meet up if there are any interested parties. As always if you have any questions feel free to ask! Hope everybody has a safe and relaxing holiday!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.