Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR SPF LWRC M6-IC $2200

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by absoluterik07, May 17, 2014.

1. absoluterik07

absoluterik07 Salem, OR Member

This is a like new in box LWRC International M6-IC piston rifle. This is basically your top of the line rifle in the AR platform. It comes with the spiral fluted 16.1" barrel, 1:7 twist. This rifle has dual controls on everything so as far as an AR goes, it's very ambidextrous. It also has the Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier, as well as their new monoforged upper. Even the the lower is ambi, it still accepts all standard uppers as well. Comes with the box, all rails, tools, and goodies when new. Also comes with 2 30 round PMAGS, and one 40 round PMAG. Has exactly 200 rounds down the pipe. Let me know if you have any other questions and I will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for looking and here is a link to a review I found online: http://www.gunsandammo.com/reviews/lwrc-m6-ic-spr-review/

photo1_zpsc438dad9.jpg

photo2_zps70dfcc6e.jpg

photo3_zps7acb8b28.jpg

photo4_zpse7bd1639.jpg

photo5_zps4acd6dca.jpg

SPQRR likes this.
  2. kummje

kummje Beaverton Active Member

Gorgeous gun !!!!

3. absoluterik07

It's Memorial Day weekend! I will be free all weekend to meet up if there are any interested parties. As always if you have any questions feel free to ask! Hope everybody has a safe and relaxing holiday!

4. kummje

Just got rid of an LWRC... Having major regrets they are the best !!!! GLWS

absoluterik07 likes this.
  5. absoluterik07

Well, it's that time again. BUMP! Also, I need this gone so $200 price drop. $2000 and it's yours!

6. kummje

I can't believe this is still here !!! Come on people it's an LWRC for Christ's sake

absoluterik07 likes this.
  7. BrianJ

BrianJ West linn, Or New Member

Bump for one sexy rifle there! If it's still around on the 21st of this month I'll take it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.