JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*** SPF ***

Admittedly, I am not much of a big bore shooter as much as a Brno collector...which is why I originally bought this one. I am slimming down my collection and sadly this one has been chosen to go to a new and appreciative home.

It is a ZKK 602 in the rather hard to come by caliber of 458 Win Mag. It of course has the tri-leaf pop up Safari express sights. I have not ever fired it and believe the former original owner (a gun smith) didn't fire it either. Either way I see no evidence of it. As you all know the Brno ZKK-602 is a safari grade rifle and also has a single Stage set trigger on it.

What is especially interesting about this rifle, is that it has been professionally engraved with a gorgeous Cape Buffalo Scene on one side and an Elephant scene on the other. AMAZING WORK IMHO!

You will be very pleased to have, shoot and pass this rifle to your great grand children. It is a rifle from an era and by a rifle manufacture that truly understood quality.

Please feel free to PM me on further questions or concerns.

REDUCED: $900 Shipped & Insured in the lower 48.

The Photos below are from when I bought it from the original gun smith owner.

BrnoZKK-602458WinMag_a.jpg

BrnoZKK-602458WinMag_b.jpg

BrnoZKK-602458WinMag_c.jpg

BTW...I have reduced the price on for WAAAAAAAY cheaper than it should be with NO RESERVE. Initial bid is $900 and "Buy it Now!" is $1000. Need it gone this week.

BTW, there are no blemishes on the wood and the blue is +99%. You will NEVER find a nicer one for this price.

Last Edited: