JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$4200
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Springfield
State
Oregon
Zip Code
**SPF to Buster Beaver** I have an absolutely beautiful HK91 with IB (1981) date code available for sale. This rifle has seen very little use and is in excellent almost as-new condition overall. There are some signs of use but very little although it does look like it may have had a claw mount installed at some point.
It is completely matching and the bolt carrier/internals look like new as shown in the pics. It also comes with the highly sought after HK factory bi-pod, factory sling and two 20 round magazines both marked G3. Receiver is marked .308 so it can run standard cartridges or 7.62x51 NATO.
Please review the pictures and feel free to ask questions via PM or for faster response text me at 503.758.2123
I am happy to have the weapon inspected by a gunsmith of your choosing within my local Eugene/Springfield area at your expense.
Asking $4200 FTF and will cover transfer fee for buyer within a reasonable distance of 97478. Also willing to ship for actual cost at buyers expense.
Payment by cash or USPS M.O.
Not looking for any trades. Thank you.
Cross posted and will use timestamp to determine first buyer if needed.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 13.jpg 15.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'll take it . Text at 503-804-8321 as I'm on the road traveling right now . Can you meet me in Wilsonville next week ? I'm FFL and operate a huge Cerakote shop .Thanks

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top