JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$4500
City
Rockaway Beach
State
Oregon
Zip Code
A friend of mine bought this new in 2009 at Lanphere's in Beaverton. Last year he decided it was time to sell and put the money into a restoration project he was working on which is when I bought it from him with 2382 miles on it. It had been about 30 years since I had a bike and it just sounded like fun. Well..... here we are a year later and riding just isn't something I love anymore. SO ...rather than just let this sit I decided to move it along. I purchased the gear (Helmet gloves, jacket , pants) all new last year and have only worn them 3-4 times. Pants and Jacket are XL , brand is Sedici - Federico. They have pads and zip out liners. Helmet is also XL and is a Scorpion EXO. Just shy of $600 for the pants, jacket , and helmet total. I am 5'11" and 180# (included picture with me in gear for reference)

Bike now has 2447 miles on it. Never been down. Very clean , solid, well maintained bike. Runs great, Zero issues. Tires are new Dunlops. I also added a rear rack from Precision Motorcycle Racks (I still have the grab handles)

Asking $4500 for the bike and the gear.
-OR- $4200 for just the bike

I am open to taking some partial trades so feel free to PM me with your offers.

Top of the list:
Ruger Mini-30 , and P-series pistols
Star Pistols

Things I know I like:
Ruger rifles and revolvers
Lever guns
Other revolvers
Ammo in 9mm, 5.56/.223 , 7.62x39 , 38/357 , 44 mag / spl

And.....Who knows what else......?

Again.... please keep offers in the conversations...Thank you!

I am on the North Oregon coast but am willing to help with delivery if needed.

IMG_9743.jpg IMG_9744.jpg IMG_9745.jpg IMG_9746.jpg IMG_9747.jpg IMG_9748.jpg IMG_9749.jpg IMG_9750.jpg savingPNG.jpg IMG_8439.jpg IMG_8440.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top