JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold Pending Funds.
I have decided to consolidate calibers, so my .40's are going. Both were purchased brand new by me in 2009. Both in VG condition
First, I have a fullsize M&P in .40s&w. This has no thumb safety, and it does not have the magazine disconnect safety. I'd estimate round count around 300-400. Very little if any holster wear. This is a home & range gun. It comes with all paperwork, grip sizes, mags as when purchased new. Function is 100% $450 OBO FTF Salem area. Private party Bill of Sale with ORDL required. Serpa or leather holster or extra mag included, your choice!

Next, I have the compact M&P. This is the version WITH the thumb safety and it does not have the magazine disconnect safety. Round count 400-500. Very little holster wear, as I leave it in the holster when its not on my person. I did shave a few millimeters of material off the thumb safety to make it slimmer to carry. Comes with 1 pinky grip mag & 1 flush mag, and everything esle as when purchased new. Function is 100%. $450 OBO FTF Salem area. Private party Bill of Sale with ORDL required. Serpa or leather holster or extra mag included, your choice!
I also have 3 extra mags for each for $25 each. They sell for $35 at the shops. Ammo all sold.

FULLSIZE

COMPACT

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.