JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's been months since I shot a match. Won't make it tomorrow but plan on going back to a 9mm 1911 from the holster next month (if it's under 90* that is). I had been shooting 22 Limited for the last year or more, but even from low ready Nick's kid makes everybody else look slow lol. I figure if I'm drawing I have an excuse for being down the list a ways.

I've only been doing it since March, but really like it. Been running my 9mm M&P CORE in limited and in open with a Vortex Viper red dot.

I will most likely run limited tomorrow. That will give me a little warm up for the action range cert. class next Sunday. :)

There were about 60 of us at the match - and talk about perfect weather.

I only had 2 string where I had to go to the spare mag ...
an just one where I had to shoot the stop plate ... sometimes you gotta know when to stop doing bad behviour and reset. Few deep breaths and ....

For those who have not shoot Steel it is a very family friendly match. Your youngin's and do well with a rifle. A number of families shoot the events together - and not just at Tri-County, I know there are families who shoot in the south sound area.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top