JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Okay, so I have a good friend of 25 years that decided to order a couple of "drones" off Amazon, A dinky little one that fits in the palm, and one a bit bigger w/ camera, onboard micro sd card, $30-$60 price tags. Quad copter types with all sorts of LED's. You can believe me or not, but this guy has zero malicious intent, kid at heart. So I'm at his house the night he decides to start trying to fly these drones, and of course the initial flight he crashes one into his neighbors yard. He simply walks into the yard and retrieves his toy. It never crossed my mind that the homeowner would come busting out with guns blazing.
True, any media attention will zero in on the peeping-tom ahole types, which I feel would be an extreme minority. To me, a similar situation to where the vast majority of gun owners are labeled according to the occasional buffoon.
Not my thing, but for people that like to play with RC toys, these drones will be a lot of fun.

Still, wouldn't hurt to stock up.......... DroneLoad.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR