JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!
1954 Spanish Mauser FR-8
Excellent Bore, Strong Rifling. Good Shooter. Comes with Sling and a Turkish Bandolier with Stripper clips that work.
FR8 was developed from the Spanish Mauser Model 1943 short rifle which was based on "large ring" Model 1898 Mauser action. The rifle were modified to fire the 7.62X51Nato round.
The FR8 will Shoot the 308win. cartridge as Well.
Rear sight is an elevation-adjustable rotary type with apertures for 200m (220 yd), 300m (330 yd) and 400m (440 yd),
The Flash Hider was designed to also function as a rifle grenade launcher.
The Under-Barrel Tube, which resembles the gas cylinder found on automatic weapons, actually serves as the bayonet mount and as storage for cleaning

fr8rightside2.JPG FR8ammo.jpg

Last Edited:
I love these rifles, had one for years only paid $70. Gave it to a friend who cleaned it up, it looks just like the one posted. They sure do clean up nice. GLWS

I love these rifles, had one for years only paid $70. Gave it to a friend who cleaned it up, it looks just like the one posted. They sure do clean up nice. GLWS
Picked this up in around late 90's- to early 2000's back when big 5 carried surplus. shot it for function and accuracy check, cleaned it put it away.

One of the funnest rifles I have to shoot suppressed. Very Quiet with subs.
Thats Cool, never thought about it that way, But it is a standard M15x1 G3 barrel thread. Here is my shooter, it was rusty where the parkerizing was gone and the wood was so bad from water damage it gave me a splinter, but the barrel and action was fine awesome

condition 20170222_224434-01.jpeg , so i Brownell molly coated the action, sanded down the stock, alcohol base dyed the wood black, Polly coated the stock sanded back till it was flat. would be more fun with a Can!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.