JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi All:

I am looking for one or both of the pistols I have in the heading of this post. The SP101 up to a 3" barrel. I do not like blued handguns.

I am in Tacoma and can go south to Lacy or north to Federal way.

Thank You:

James

i have a smith and wesson model 65 -2 in excellent cond. with a 3 inch barrel its stainless and i can do 525.00 if you can travel to vancouver wa ftf just need to sign a peace of paper for my files if you have a ruger or a browning 22 pistol we can do some harrering:)

Thanks for the offer and I am sure you have a fine handgun but I need a hammer.

I can add a Sig P230 blued in fantastic shape with nite sights and two mags as trade or part trade. I do not have the box for this gun.

Thank You:

James

You are right and I should have did the research. Sorry for not knowing what I was posting about.

This post is closed because I bought a Smith model 60 pro last night.

Thank You:

James

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.