JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Found this after being active on a nationwide site for years and the local crowd appeals more to me. I figure we can all relate a little better to one another. Native Oregonian, one of only two I know of! 55 years. Hunt blacktail deer with a vengeance and am a pretty fair bear hand as well. Glad to find a local site.

Found this after being active on a nationwide site for years and the local crowd appeals more to me. I figure we can all relate a little better to one another. Native Oregonian, one of only two I know of! 55 years. Hunt blacktail deer with a vengeance and am a pretty fair bear hand as well. Glad to find a local site.

Well I'll be damned, another native Orgonian son. Welcome brother! You found a great site with many like minded folks, here's to many years of successful scrolling, sales, and new relationship building.

Greetings program!

tron-1982-4-450x337.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top