JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I found this article interesting.
Says don't go after him (rednecks must be a lot tougher in SC then OR)

And
Watch your deer cams
I know nothing of deer cams. This must be integrated into my John rambo scenario...

I was laughing at a comment further down on the page from the link.

"$12,000 reward for someone wanted for 4 murders. In Connecticut there is a $100,000 reward for someone who made a makeshift noose at an Amazon warehouse that is under construction. They have shut down the entire construction site. The FBI, state police, local police, Amazon officials, NAACP officials, elected officials have been holding press conferences every other day about their noose investigation for 3 weeks now. You can't make it up."

"$12,000 reward for someone wanted for 4 murders. In Connecticut there is a $100,000 reward for someone who made a makeshift noose at an Amazon warehouse that is under construction. They have shut down the entire construction site. The FBI, state police, local police, Amazon officials, NAACP officials, elected officials have been holding press conferences every other day about their noose investigation for 3 weeks now. You can't make it up."
I interpreted the noose-ances as symbol for future suicides of Amazon warehouse employees... but then I read a media article, and apparently it's about racism.

It is interesting to not the $100k "reward", definitely a symbol of throwing their weight around for points.

-Robert

Yea, that's pretty disgusting.. out here every building is defaced with "kill the pigs" graffiti and historical statues are pulled down with loops of steel cable and the defacers are rewarded with a stipend to do so. Good times.

Isn't it about time we actually define what a "Noose" is?

At 19 seconds in this video is NOT a picture of a "noose". Looks more like an exaggerated bow line knot.

The U.S. is gone f'ing crazy.

Claude was a much more accomplished outdoorsman than this clown.
Not mentioned is the threat from the yeomanry at arms. I have no doubts that the people who live there would put him on the trailer most rikki-tik and call the sheriff to come get the body.

At 19 seconds in this video is NOT a picture of a "noose". Looks more like an exaggerated bow line knot.
They found "5 more nooses" - it's probably a knot that the tradesmen found useful, and is now afraid to talk about, like the (in)famous NASCAR 'noose'.

Isn't it about time we actually define what a "Noose" is?

The U.S. is gone f'ing crazy.
Yay, you get $100,000!

I listened to more of the vid now. "Could be interpreted as nooses" was said by the dramatic talking head. Hmm, I could interpret my doctor as a murderer.

Tyler Terry Captured this morning. The guy looks like a mangy animal. Too bad it wasn't a 'recovery' and
the two holes in his T shirt weren't caused by 'punctures'....

E2KlJoHXEAUS8zy.jpg

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR