JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2800
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Though I might regret this decision, I'm going to sell my brand new, unfired (except from factory) Sons of Liberty Gun Works (SOLGW) Sage Dynamics M4-76 blaster, (aka: AR pistol w/SBA brace) with a brand new EOTech XPS 2.0 on top. It's not zeroed in yet, as I haven't fired it, so someone will need to do that. Has all the bells and whistles you'd expect, Key-mo flash hider/brake, Radian Raptor, Geissle trigger, VLTOR/SBA, RESCO barrel, etc. Fully loaded. I think these are sold out everywhere, so this is a good chance to grab one with an optic ready to go. I am original owner and purchased from Palm Beach Tactical for $2,350 plus the EOTech which was $550. Asking $2,800 OBO for the setup as-is FTF in PDX area for transfer at a local shop (Oregon Rifleworks preferred). Will to ship from FFL to FFL at buyers expense. Photos below, as well as factory specs, please let me know should you have questions. I might have a Cherry Bomb I could throw in for free if someone prefers that, or might be able to find a QD sling I could add but I'll have to look. Don't have the box anymore, but have most/all paperwork including EOTech stuff.

M4-76 – SAGE DYNAMICS EDITION

These are classified as pistols.

HIGHLIGHTS:

4150 12.5″ CMV BARREL
11.5" M76 WEDGE LOCK RAIL
VLTOR A5 BUFFER SYSTEM
GEISSELE G2S TRIGGER
RAPTOR-LT CHARGING HANDLE
RAILSCALES & KARVE
CERAKOTE
SBA3 BRACE
NOX MUZZLE DEVICE
LIFETIME WARRANTY – MUZZLE TO BUTTSTOCK
In partnership with Sage Dynamics (Aaron Cowan), SOLGW built this to AR Pistol to his specifications. Sons of Liberty Gun Works believes in several core values when building a hard use tool.

Sourcing Quality Mil-Spec or better parts.
Built properly by highly trained armorers, ready for hard use out the box.
Quality Bolt Carrier Group that is purposely overbuilt.
Accurate & long-lasting barrel.
Properly tuned gas porting and buffer system.
Complimenting peripherals that enhance the usability.
All rifles are test fired twice in shop to ensure proper function.

The M4-76 Sage Dynamics Edition is the newest addition to the Liberty Series, featuring our brand new 11.5" M76 Wedge Lock Rail. Available only at Big Tex Outdoors and Palm Beach Tactical.
IMG_6141.jpg IMG_6142.jpg IMG_6143.jpg IMG_6144.jpg IMG_6145.jpg IMG_6147.jpg IMG_6148.jpg IMG_6149.jpg IMG_6150.jpg IMG_6149.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: