JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Your description of the item is incorrect.

According to that picture, what you have there is a Lee Turret Press, NOT Lee Classic Turret.

They are not the same press.

Not to clutter it up, but this is a Lee Turret press with a 4 hole turret. They are normally three hole but you can convert them (or I think now you can them that way). The "Classic" (which is odd because it came out in the last ten years, and the other press has been around millions of years) if I recall has a longer throw, 4 stations, and handles spent primers better. If you just look at the top, the two look pretty much the same.

With all that said, do you ever get to Portland or maybe Vancouver? I have a friend who may be interested.

Not to clutter it up, but this is a Lee Turret press with a 4 hole turret. They are normally three hole but you can convert them (or I think now you can them that way). The "Classic" (which is odd because it came out in the last ten years, and the other press has been around millions of years) if I recall has a longer throw, 4 stations, and handles spent primers better. If you just look at the top, the two look pretty much the same.

With all that said, do you ever get to Portland or maybe Vancouver? I have a friend who may be interested.

Yes you are correct it is a Turret not the classic I edited the add but cannot edit the title. It came from Midway 2 years ago as a 4 hole the 3 hole turrets do not fit it. I have one that fits the pro 1000 but not this press. I am just 11 miles east of vancouver

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.