JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
sold

khar2.jpg

khar.jpg

Wow, Thak you so much for letting me know. I just double checked and its a federal law(thanks to President Nixon) I almost comitted a felony! Thanks again. Boy do I feel like a uninformed fool!

No im not in Oregon. I didnt realize I had to be to post on this website. The way I figure it, Washington is the most northwestern state so being this is NorthWest firearms its fitting I live in Washington. On a side note, If you have a trade, Im only interested in a Glock 29sf.

No im not in Oregon. I didnt realize I had to be to post on this website. The way I figure it, Washington is the most northwestern state so being this is NorthWest firearms its fitting I live in Washington. On a side note, If you have a trade, Im only interested in a Glock 29sf.

You posted that you wanted to trade in OR WTT OR, You could edit your post for WTT/WTS WA so that you get responses from your side of the river. :)

You posted that you wanted to trade in OR WTT OR, You could edit your post for WTT/WTS WA so that you get responses from your side of the river. :)
Sorry for the sarcazim, I get alot of greef on the internet sometimes so I usualy have my defenses up. I figured out what you were trying to say and fixed it. Thanks and again and sorry for being a jerk.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.