JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have a left-over mag for one of these I would sell to prospective buyer for $15 + S&H. Just a thought. The Camp 9 is fun to shoot.

The rifle is still available. I might be interested in that mag just in case I don't find any trades I find interesting. What's shipping? $3.00?

Probably about that. If you want it PM me an address and I will ship it to you and you can send me the $ after I ship it. I would probably stick it in a padded envelope and drop it in the mail. The postage would be on the package. I am currently out of town and due home Wednesday or Thursday.

How much for the British enfield 303?

I don't know.. Hows that for an answer? I haven't seen an Enfield with a 1914 date go for less than $800 but with that being said I don't know what it's worth. So, I'm willing to consider trade and cash offers. I'm sure the price will jump in 2014 just because it'll have 100+ year status from then on.

I don't know.. Hows that for an answer? I haven't seen an Enfield with a 1914 date go for less than $800 but with that being said I don't know what it's worth. So, I'm willing to consider trade and cash offers. I'm sure the price will jump in 2014 just because it'll have 100+ year status from then on.

There is no 100+ year old status for rifles that would command a premium, only antique status (1898 or earlier) which can command one. That said, i am interested. Can you tell me the Mark and Number and possibly post a picture? Thank you, Sir.

Keith

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.