JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Custom built 15' drift boat. Nice shallow draft, lightweight fiberglass boat. White oak gunwales (installed last summer), freshly painted inside, has fish box, dry storage in bow, floor mount anchor release. Carlisle oars with replaceable blades. Trailer recently rewired, fully functional lights.

Hull is white/black, I had planned to paint it before summer was over but I ran out of time. Trailer is older but is very solid, has new hitch and crankup parking wheel. I think this boat was built in the 1970's. I have not installed the two pulleys in the back for the anchor system, again, just haven't had time and have not fished this boat on the rivers yet. Boat is a VERY good deal at this price. I will include a Shakespeare Ugly Stick and Ambassador level wind reel, both unused, if you purchase the boat.

$1000. Price reduced to reflect the fact that the boat is not titled (home-built) and will require an inspection and registration. The only trade I am interested in would have to involve a good road or cyclocross bike, 60 cm or thereabouts.

driftboat1.jpg

driftboat2.jpg

driftboat3.jpg

Last Edited: