JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I decided to sell this without the silencer. 3rd generation Glock 19. 1000 rounds or so down the tubes. Comes with Lone wolf 9mm barrel threaded 1/2x28 with thread protector and factory barrel. Gould holster, 1000+ rounds of Fiocchi 158 grain subsonic ammo, 600 rounds of blazer brass 115 grain 9mm, 400 rounds of Blazer 147 grain subsonic 9mm, 100+ rounds of Federal +p+ BPLE 9mm. Hard case, factory case, 2 factory 15 round mags and one factory 33 round magazine, loader, factory cleaning stuff, insight x2 light etc. First $700 takes it all. Pretty firm. Not splitting it up .

SWR trident silencer with near new 1/2x28 LCD , fixed 14mmx1mm LH adapter and fixed 1/2x28 adapter, tool , pouch. 2 years old for $450 . Yes its legal and yes you have to pay the NFA tax

[email protected]

well for one it's called a "suppressor" not a "silencer" and two, it is illegal in the state of Washington to affix any type of suppressor on a firearm. (yes, you can pay the tax stamp, wait for the background check and buy the suppressor, still illegal to use it, it's a scam). Unless you didn't do it the legal way, still would hate to be you if you got caught with that by a cop.

Fordman: You are wrong. Affixing a silencer in WA is fine, firing one is not. Doesn't mean a WA resident couldn't legally go to ID or OR to fire it without a problem.

1st, Silencer And suppressor are synonymous! 2nd He has every legal right to affix his firearm muffling device to a firearm in the state of Washington. 3rd you don't know jack about what you are talking about, so you best not threadcr@p on others add's! Especially on your 1st post!!!!

Goodluck wired

Jeeez!!!! Free bump!

Thanks for the bump guys. By the way I would trade for a good shotgun . Yes, its legal to own a silencer in Washington and yes its legal to attach them to a gun. The law in Washington is aimed at illegally possessed "contrivances" . There has never been a conviction in the state for the use of a legally owned silencer in the 24 years since that particular poorly worded law was passed. There is no case law and if you know anything about the law it's case law that matters. In any case its a misdemeanor offense that must be witnessed by an officer. I'm shaking in my boots over here.

Hiram Maxim invented and patented silencers in 1909. He named the devices "silencers". That is the official term used on all ATF paperwork and they're the ones I and you have to kiss *** to buy one. Silencer is a noun . In English a noun does not have to describe the function of the device it represents. Some douche bag writer for Soldier of Fortune in the 70's decides he doesn't understand the rules of English grammar so he has to invent a new word to represent the device? I don't think so.

si·lenc·er
   /ˈsaɪlənsər/ Show Spelled[sahy-luhn-ser]
–noun
a person or thing that silences.
a device for deadening the report of a firearm.
Chiefly British . the muffler on an internal-combustion engine.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.