JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I replied to all PM's so far. Sorry guys, but I'm only interested in a QUALITY AR in .223/5.56.

So this is still up for grabs!:s0155:

Emails & PM's sent. My weekdays are limited to 45 minute window around Tigard. 15 minutes there...meet...15 minutes back. Weekends are pretty open, but I'm still only willing to drive 30 minutes any direction.

Based on all of the offers so far, you guys obviously have a lot of AR's out there. Maybe I'm being too picky, but I really want to hold out and see if that PERFECT rifle comes up. I'm thinking it will need to be an AR that's worth $1500+ when new. LWRC, S&W M&PT, Ruger SR-556 (don't laugh), Colt 6940, etc... Something with a quad rail, flip up sights (or optics), multiple mags, case, etc... Ammo included in the deal would also be nice! Please don't forget that I said I can throw some $$$ in as well!! For now the cash price is still $1000.00

Thanks again guys for all of the interest. This forum is really nice to have up in the great NW!

BTT with some additional trade options. I'd like to do a deal this weekend if possible.

Hey Guys...I've gotten a lot of offers for $900.00 cash, and haven't taken any of them. I would obviously like to do a trade first, but if that doesn't happen the money is where it needs to be on this deal. I MIGHT be willing to go $950.00 if I don't have to drive far, but that's as low as I can possibly go on this. If nothing happens...no harm, no foul...I'll just keep them. It's all good!!

do you care if the upper/lower is mismatched? for example LMT lower and MEGA upper or LMT upper and Rock River Lower?

Not really, as long as they're all high quality parts and in good shape. From the names you've listed that would be OK. I don't want a really dull & greyish looking upper and a dark & shiny lower...etc... I would like them to match up nicely (fit and finish). Send me some pictures and tell me more about what you've got.

Dang were were you a few months ago! This is the setup I have now...This is a SMOKIN' deal for someone, and these pistols shoot GREAT. I got rid of 2 glocks to get my fullsize M&P recently & 'pay back' the account from the little one I got in the summer :O
If these are around in 2 weeks-I'm all over it. I'd have 4 M&P's - 2 for house, 1 for the truck & 1 buried in the woods! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
These M&P's are sweet handguns. I just like them in 9mm better. I probably should have burried one of these and a bunch of ammo somewhere, but it looks like I'll be selling everything later today for cash. :D

Thank you to everyone that showed interest. I won't close this thread until I have cash in hand, but it's definitely looking like a done deal!!

I live in Aloha, and I'm willing to drive 45 minutes any direction.

My weekdays are limited to 45 minute window around Tigard. 15 minutes there...meet...15 minutes back. Weekends are pretty open, but I'm still only willing to drive 30 minutes any direction. ??????????????????

I lost 15 minutes there... If you get ready to sell outright, pm me...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.