JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
That is a great gun at an excellent price. I use one to practice and as a back up gun for bullseye competition. I have no trouble holding the ten ring with this gun. Highly recommended. Yes the Les Baer is better and prettier( I have two) but this gun has a durable finish and is almost as accurate. 1/2 to 1/3 the cost of a Les Baer.

Bought this 1911 new on 1/4/2014 and have put about 350 rounds through it. I can hold 15 shot 3" groups at 25 yards with it multiple times in a row with my reloads. Your mileage may vary. Why sell? I shot a $1800 Les Baer 1911 and had to have one. The gun was a pure range gun and never carried. There are no scratches on it. There are two tiny marks on the slide from brass ejecting. The factory trigger was gritty and heavy coming in at nearly 6 lbs. I put in a Cylinder and Slide reduced force sear spring and some new Wilson Combat mainspring parts and the trigger is now crisply breaking at a hair over 4lbs. I have the old parts if you want them. Must be willing to sign a simple bill of sale. Not interested in any trades of any kind. Prefer CHL holders. Vancouver buyers will have to pay the FFL transfer fees. I have 120 A+ reviews on gunbroker under the handle "andshoots1712" To see pictures follow this link: <broken link removed>

From Springfield's website:

For shooters who need a competition 1911, the .45ACP Range Officer® from Springfield Armory® offers finely tuned performance without breaking the bank. The .45ACP Range Officer® brings the precision of a competition pistol in a simple and straightforward configuration.

The .45ACP Range Officer® has the same quality forged national match frame and slide as the Trophy Match™ and TRP™ 1911s. It gets the same precision fit as these pistols, too. Add in the same national match stainless steel barrel and bushing, and you have a pistol that shoots well beyond its price tag. The .45ACP Range Officer® is topped with a fully-adjustable rear target sight, so you have maximum flexibility. The beavertail grip safety, extended lightweight trigger and flat mainspring housing allow the pistol to sit in your hand comfortably for long periods of time at the range. The single-sided thumb safety keeps things simple and functional. It all adds up to a pistol that will let you seriously compete in a variety of matches.

If you want to get into the game and bring a gun that will surprise you with its performance, try the .45ACP Range Officer®. Are You Ready?
$600 plus FFL for Vancouver?

Bought this 1911 new on 1/4/2014 and have put about 350 rounds through it. I can hold 15 shot 3" groups at 25 yards with it multiple times in a row with my reloads. Your mileage may vary. Why sell? I shot a $1800 Les Baer 1911 and had to have one. The gun was a pure range gun and never carried. There are no scratches on it. There are two tiny marks on the slide from brass ejecting. The factory trigger was gritty and heavy coming in at nearly 6 lbs. I put in a Cylinder and Slide reduced force sear spring and some new Wilson Combat mainspring parts and the trigger is now crisply breaking at a hair over 4lbs. I have the old parts if you want them. Must be willing to sign a simple bill of sale. Not interested in any trades of any kind. Prefer CHL holders. Vancouver buyers will have to pay the FFL transfer fees. I have 120 A+ reviews on gunbroker under the handle "andshoots1712" To see pictures follow this link: <broken link removed>

From Springfield's website:

For shooters who need a competition 1911, the .45ACP Range Officer® from Springfield Armory® offers finely tuned performance without breaking the bank. The .45ACP Range Officer® brings the precision of a competition pistol in a simple and straightforward configuration.

The .45ACP Range Officer® has the same quality forged national match frame and slide as the Trophy Match™ and TRP™ 1911s. It gets the same precision fit as these pistols, too. Add in the same national match stainless steel barrel and bushing, and you have a pistol that shoots well beyond its price tag. The .45ACP Range Officer® is topped with a fully-adjustable rear target sight, so you have maximum flexibility. The beavertail grip safety, extended lightweight trigger and flat mainspring housing allow the pistol to sit in your hand comfortably for long periods of time at the range. The single-sided thumb safety keeps things simple and functional. It all adds up to a pistol that will let you seriously compete in a variety of matches.

If you want to get into the game and bring a gun that will surprise you with its performance, try the .45ACP Range Officer®. Are You Ready?
That is too low. Sorry.
That is too low. Sorry.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.