JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is my Springfield 1911 Compact. This a custom shop gun that was sold in the mid to late 90's and had to be ordered from the factory. Now, the newest iteration of this pistol is the new Range Officer Compact, which you can just buy off of the rack. You can save yourself the MSRP of 969.00 on a new one and buy mine, and still get virtually the same gun.

This is a great 1911 for concealed carry, because it has The Commander length Barrel (4") but the smaller Officer's Model lower receiver (6 rounds). The nice thing is, Chip McCormick and Wilson Combat make 7 round magazines that fit like the 6 round magazines, so still concealable.

Mine is gently used, because it was my EDC for years, so it has some holster wear., but it is in excellent shape and has never failed me. Mine comes with:

Novak Night sights (still glow)
Hogue Aftermarket grip (bought it that way)
Extended manual safety and Grip Safety
2 Chip McCormick Mags
2 Wilson Combat Mags
2 Original Mags
2 Blackhawk Holsters with magazine carriers (perfect set up for concealed carry or IDPA)
1 Additional "yaqui" style holster

I am also throwing in 150 rounds of ammunition and 40 rounds of defense/concealed carry ammunition along with some left over Winchester SXT and Corbon ammo from my ammunition test.

The price for all of this is $500 and I am pretty firm on my price. I am only selling to help fund my purchase of a .308 rifle that I I have had my eye on, otherwise it would stay in my safe. I am not looking for trades at this time.

FTF with current CHL and/or valid DL in the Portland area or transfer through a Portland area FFL (if you want). Oregon resident and you must be legal to own firearms and sign a bill of sale for my records

If you are reading this it's available. Will delete once sold.

IMG_0482.JPG

IMG_0483.JPG

IMG_0481.JPG

IMG_0480.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.