JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
What I've got for sale is a 1960 manufacture, NON import marked East German Makarov. Gun is in good condition but has been carried and shot some. Comes with a bunch of stuff.

7 Magazines. 3 east german, 4 bulgarian. Two of the east german mags have finger extension bottom plates. These are pretty rare, made and no longer available from makarov.com.

Fobus paddle holster and east german flap holster.

Two Blackhawk single mag carriers and some old surplus mag holder I cut the flaps off.

92 rounds of brass cased ammo.

50 of my reloads(for component use only)

44 empty brass. FYI, standard 9x19 brass can be trimmed and used for the Mak. The Mak bullet is a little larger diameter but it fireforms on the first firing.

500 116gr. RNFP lead bullets from Rim Rock Bullets. These are the same bullets used by Buffalo Bore. I never did work up a load for these.

500 primers and some powder do get you started.

Also comes with some spare parts I've gathered over the years. Main spring, slide stop, safety detent spring and extractor, extractor spring and plunger.

Asking $625obo for everything. Yes, seems like a lot but I tallied it all up and I think its a fair price but it is OBO so don't be shy. Would selling without reloading stuff or two mags with extensions(I can swap them to bulgy mags)

Trades considered. I'll save the sob story but this is one of two guns I have left, the other is a shotgun so I need a carry gun for at least part of a trade. The sites on the Mak are just a little small for me now days.

I'd prefer a 9mm auto or 2.5in. medium frame 357mag in trade. Would take part trade of a basic pump shotgun, CHEAP 30/30 lever or .357 blackhawk or small pocket revolver or auto(Think taurus or keltec). Maybe a entry level 1911, especially a commander size.

Don't mind traveling a bit, especially for a trade.

20141011_205058_zpsd7a0983d.jpg

20141011_205156_zpsf9111669.jpg

20141011_205125_zpsf3bef196.jpg

20141011_205107_zps05f31d99.jpg

Last Edited: