JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
As you can see I am blowing up the classifieds today. Getting rid of old stock and making room for new!

I have a Springfield Armory XD9 Sub Compact (NOT XDM or XDS) that I would like to sell. It has been used, but cared for greatly (less than 1000 rounds through it and cleaned each time after firing). I used it as a CCW for a while so that is why I am throwing my Galco King Tuk Holster in with the deal.

Also it comes with 3 full size magazines, one 10 round flush magazine, and one grip sleeve for the full size magazines. I do not have the box as of right now, but it may turn up during my house cleaning.

$400 OBO. Cash is preferred but I do have my eye on a Glock 19 Gen 3 Made in Austria. Please have a valid ORDL and/or CHL. Bill of sale required as well. PM me for Details.

xd.JPG

xd1.JPG

xd2.JPG

xd3.JPG

Last Edited:
Have G-20SF-3rd gen 10MM/40S&W; 3 mags, 40rounds 10MM Double-Tap full power 10MM and 20 rounds 10MM Safety Slugs, Plus some Power-Ball ammo.... TRADE???

Also Uncle-Mikes L-3 Duty Holster.

This is a $700+ dollar setup; if you wish only to have just the $400
then I'll pay that: send me a conversation/reply thru NWFF. Thanks

Last Edited: