JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 2 boxes of 500 Remington Thumderbolt and 1 box of 525 Remington Golden Bullet, 1525 rounds total. I need to free up some cash real quick so dumping these. I'm going to be in different parts of PDX today and would like to get this done before afternoon. Preference will be given to whomever is most convenient for me to meet up with.

FYI I am putting these on Armslist for $120 so if you want the NW Firearms discount you better act fast.

I have 2 boxes of 500 Remington Thumderbolt and 1 box of 525 Remington Golden Bullet, 1525 rounds total. I need to free up some cash real quick so dumping these. I'm going to be in different parts of PDX today and would like to get this done before afternoon. Preference will be given to whomever is most convenient for me to meet up with.

FYI I am putting these on Armslist for $120 so if you want the NW Firearms discount you better act fast.

If you are willing to ship to NY .... I'll take them. Hard to come by here. I can pay by Paypal or send certified check. Dan

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.