JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Full size Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm with removable thumb safety. It has the APEX Forward Set Sear and Trigger Kit and 10-8 Performance sights installed, this is my everything you need nothing you don't rig. The APEX trigger is REALLY crisp and the Glock style fulcrum safety is a lot nicer than the hinged stock S&W trigger in IMHO. The 10-8 sights have the wide rear notch and the front sights are .160 high and .125 wide with a single tritium insert. It has probably 500 rounds down the pipe. I have all the factory parts that were swapped out as well the the original box, paperwork and 2 mags. All work was done by Shooters Service Center.

Here is a link to a write up on the trigger by Hilton Yam at 10-8 Performance

<broken link removed>

FTF Portland Metro area and I would like to see a CHL and do a bill of sale for my records.

Cash price $500.00 final price drop.

Thanks for looking.

Last Edited:
Full size Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm with removable thumb safety. It has the APEX Forward Set Sear and Trigger Kit and 10-8 Performance sights installed, this is my everything you need nothing you don't rig. The APEX trigger is REALLY crisp and the Glock style fulcrum safety is a lot nicer than the hinged stock S&W trigger in IMHO. The 10-8 sights have the wide rear notch and the front sights are .160 high and .125 wide with a single tritium insert. It has probably 500 rounds down the pipe. I have all the factory parts that were swapped out as well the the original box, paperwork and 2 mags. All work was done by Shooters Service Center.

Here is a link to a write up on the trigger by Hilton Yam at 10-8 Performance

<broken link removed>

FTF Portland Metro area and I would like to see a CHL and do a bill of sale for my records.

Cash price $525.00

Thanks for looking.
Would I take 450?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.