JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
This is a very nice rifle. I have one and it is superbly accurate (with the right ammo of course). Someone would be very lucky to get their hands on it.

Will be moving east of Portland in two-three weeks +/- (if all goes well), so this is sort of a last chance for Eugene area people to get this one, at least without a drive.

Will be moving east of Portland in two-three weeks +/- (if all goes well), so this is sort of a last chance for Eugene area people to get this one, at least without a drive.
woohoo! if all goes well i will be financing my new property and pulling out some money in 2 to 3 weeks! I'd love to have this rifle

I just have to say this. For those who what to hunt in the AR platform this is it. Rather than having fudds mock you for hunting with a girly ar15 they will be in awe of you hunting with the next evolution of hunting rifles. Had the musket been designed with a pistol grip we would all be hunting with one of these.

Really nice rifle just don't lay it down in the woods it may be hard to find :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.