Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SOLD SOLD

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by edho2002, Mar 19, 2014.

1. edho2002

edho2002 Bothell, WA New Member

Sig Sauer X5 Tactical 9mm - $1700 $1400 ***SPF* **(For gun and everything below)

4/12/14: Things have changed a little it seems. I have the opportunity to buy the bike I have been looking for so I am dropping the price to $1400 for everything.

This is the middle ground between the steel framed competition X5 and the standard P226. You basically have a German made, 5" barrel P226, with a competition grade fitting of parts, a sweet SAO trigger, ambi safety, light weight aluminum frame, and it accepts all standard Sig mags. I joke it's the beautiful love child of a 1911 and P226. Send me questions as I love this sport and will talk your ear off.

Also Comes with:
    • Sig factory threaded barrel (currently pictured on the gun)
    • Original plastic grips that came with the gun.
    • Hogue Extreme matte black aluminum grips. (Currently pictured on the gun)
    • Karl Nill wood grips with Sig Sauer logo and grip screws.
    • 4 - 15 round factory mags
    • 1 - 20 round mec-gar mag (Purchased from Sig's online store)
    • Custom made Kydex holster (Never used)
    • Original plastic case.
    • Original manual, factory test target, cardboard box it was shipped in.

Round count:
    • 1650 documented rounds since 2011.
    • The breakdown: 1000 rounds Winchester Ranger 124gr Nato FMJ. 500 rounds Speer Lawman 124gr TMJ. 150 rounds PMC and Remington UMC 115gr FMJ.

Background:
    I am the original owner of this gun and very OCD about cleaning it. The internals are always well lubed and spotless before I store my guns. The finish is nearly flawless except for a little bit of wear on the accessory rail (pictured below). This was from the use of a light and not from the holster or abuse.

Terms:
    • Cash only and I am firm on selling this as a package. I do not want to sell it piece by piece.
    • I am in no hurry to sell so please keep your offers reasonable. I have other projects that I would like to fund in the future, but they are hobbies and can always wait till next payday. Things have changed a little. I have the opportunity to buy the bike I have been looking for so I am dropping the price to $1400 for everything.
    • NO TRADES. Only thing I will consider is a MR556 Upper kit. Hell, I'll take a MR762 upper if you want to part with yours (don't need the lower).
    • You MUST have a valid CPL and WA DL.
    • I will do a WA DOL Firearms transfer form on demand. Otherwise a CPL is good enough for me.
    • E-mail me with questions.

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

This is the rail damage. Nothing terrible.

IMG_0661.jpg

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  2. Bigd6943

Bigd6943 In the all year rain state Active Member

:eek: Have you researched the NEW prices on this Sig???

3. edho2002

Yes sir, I have. As mentioned the gun comes with all the extras in a package deal. For those that want to know the breakdown:

Gun: $1500
    Karl Nill Grips and screws: $200
    Hogue Extreme Grips: $120
    Sig factory threaded barrel: $220

Just for those items and not counting the holster and mags, $2040 was about what I paid.

Knock off about $340 for use and wear I came to $1700 for everything.

4. Bigd6943

Bigd6943 In the all year rain state Active Member

Sorry about that my computer part information first time. This time I saw it all. Good price.
    What year is it 2012 yes X5

5. edho2002

No worries, it happens. Production date on the box says April 2011. Yes it's an X5.

6. edho2002

Price drop to $1600.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.