JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sig Sauer X5 Tactical 9mm - $1700 $1400 ***SPF* **(For gun and everything below)

4/12/14: Things have changed a little it seems. I have the opportunity to buy the bike I have been looking for so I am dropping the price to $1400 for everything.

This is the middle ground between the steel framed competition X5 and the standard P226. You basically have a German made, 5" barrel P226, with a competition grade fitting of parts, a sweet SAO trigger, ambi safety, light weight aluminum frame, and it accepts all standard Sig mags. I joke it's the beautiful love child of a 1911 and P226. Send me questions as I love this sport and will talk your ear off.

Also Comes with:
  • Sig factory threaded barrel (currently pictured on the gun)
  • Original plastic grips that came with the gun.
  • Hogue Extreme matte black aluminum grips. (Currently pictured on the gun)
  • Karl Nill wood grips with Sig Sauer logo and grip screws.
  • 4 - 15 round factory mags
  • 1 - 20 round mec-gar mag (Purchased from Sig's online store)
  • Custom made Kydex holster (Never used)
  • Original plastic case.
  • Original manual, factory test target, cardboard box it was shipped in.

Round count:
  • 1650 documented rounds since 2011.
  • The breakdown: 1000 rounds Winchester Ranger 124gr Nato FMJ. 500 rounds Speer Lawman 124gr TMJ. 150 rounds PMC and Remington UMC 115gr FMJ.

Background:
I am the original owner of this gun and very OCD about cleaning it. The internals are always well lubed and spotless before I store my guns. The finish is nearly flawless except for a little bit of wear on the accessory rail (pictured below). This was from the use of a light and not from the holster or abuse.

Terms:
  • Cash only and I am firm on selling this as a package. I do not want to sell it piece by piece.
  • I am in no hurry to sell so please keep your offers reasonable. I have other projects that I would like to fund in the future, but they are hobbies and can always wait till next payday. Things have changed a little. I have the opportunity to buy the bike I have been looking for so I am dropping the price to $1400 for everything.
  • NO TRADES. Only thing I will consider is a MR556 Upper kit. Hell, I'll take a MR762 upper if you want to part with yours (don't need the lower).
  • You MUST have a valid CPL and WA DL.
  • I will do a WA DOL Firearms transfer form on demand. Otherwise a CPL is good enough for me.
  • E-mail me with questions.

This is the rail damage. Nothing terrible.

IMG_0659.jpg IMG_0660.jpg IMG_0662.jpg IMG_0661.jpg

Last Edited:
Yes sir, I have. As mentioned the gun comes with all the extras in a package deal. For those that want to know the breakdown:

Gun: $1500
Karl Nill Grips and screws: $200
Hogue Extreme Grips: $120
Sig factory threaded barrel: $220

Just for those items and not counting the holster and mags, $2040 was about what I paid.

Knock off about $340 for use and wear I came to $1700 for everything.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.