JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've got an extremely clean AR-15 for sale. It's only had a few rounds through it. Comes with a forearm grip, plastic carrying case, cp tactical 32mm red dot sight, magpul mbus sight, three 30 round steel mag's, one 30 round magpul plastic mag, one 5 round mag, 200 rounds in 223. 16" barrel. I'm asking $900 20140116_113757.jpg

20140116_113757.jpg

Last Edited:
Hey sorry it took so long to respond, I got busy the past few days, I couldn't find anywhere on the barrel that has the twist. Where in the barrel would it be? And what is the difference

The difference in twist is based on what bullet weight you'll be shooting through the gun, usually the 1:9 is for a lighter bullet and doesn't do too well with the heavier ammo, where as I hear a 1:7 is a better all around twist other then shooting really light stuff, should be stamped somewhere on the barrel, probably closer to the action, keep me in mind if nobody jumps on this, as soon as I get the cash together I'll be all over this thing

On the S&W Sport MP15 the rate of twist is stamped on the barrel between the front of the hand guard and the muzzle. On mine it is on top of the barrel. The sport came with a 1-8 or a 1-9 twist barrel.

Thank you

Jim

IMG_1710.jpg IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_1710.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.