Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Sold

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by dstoneburg, Oct 16, 2009.

1. dstoneburg

dstoneburg Springfield/Eugene Member

Sold!

2. ZachS

ZachS Eugene/PDX Active Member

I so wish I had the money for this. . .

3. dstoneburg

Lowered to $4400, will accept partial trades for glocks, remington 870/marine/1100, reloading setup, other cars/trucks.

4. dstoneburg

Pm's replied to, several offers but nothing accepted yet. I will drop it down one more time, $3900 I won't go any lower and won't accept offers of anything lower.. I would really like to get my hands on a glock 19, remington 870, remington 870 marine + cash.

5. jdub75

jdub75 PNW Well-Known Member

Dude that is so badass. I'm not even into big Detroit steel, but that is cool. Have you posted on any police forums? There MUST be some retired cop out there that would love this jewel. Maybe park it for sale next to the local sherrifs office? :) If I hit powerball this week, I'll take it off your hands!

6. dstoneburg

Hah, thanks. I haven't put too much effort into selling it because I still enjoy driving it alot. It really is badass and fun to drive as well as extremely comfy and that V-8 gets 20-25 MPG.

7. dstoneburg

Bump.

8. dstoneburg

Bump bump.

<Please do not "bump" your AD more than once per week. Edit your original post with new info/updates. Thanks>

9. dstoneburg

Bump.

10. dstoneburg

Bump.

11. M.Link

M.Link Guest

I have a P71 also! My second one. I have a 2000 with the cage, plastic seat, window bars, and antennas still on it. Love these cars. They are a great value. Cops just wave at me...Passed on that was radaring today on H.18 in the saftey corridoor, I was doing about 67 in a 50 and he didnt even put down his Radar gun! Good luck selling it!

12. dstoneburg

Thats funny because I was just talking with my brother about that. How cops just wave and don't pay any attention to the car at all. its especially great for long trips, people just move out of the fast lane and you have a clear straight a-way.

13. dstoneburg

Bump.

14. dstoneburg

Bump.

15. dstoneburg

Bump, Looking for $3900 and will accept trades, Would really like a glock 19 or remington 870.

16. badazzelanore

badazzelanore Silverdale, WA Member

That is a great looking car! I have a co-worker who used to work for the local PD (back in Texas) who always goes to the auctions and pic's up the nicer colors like the dark blue, green and maroon. He sells them for a damn good price and man they are FAST! Good luck to you on your sale.

17. dstoneburg

Sold