JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
As the title states, this is the H&K USPc 9mm compact pistol but it has the stainless slide. Not sure how difficult these are to come by but I do know they quit making them years ago.

Got this in a trade and put 50 rounds through it flawlessly and dead nuts accurate. Not sure of the total round count on this little guy buy but it is in very nice shape and appears to have been very well taken care of and most likely stored in the back of a safe somewhere.

Comes with the case, manual and two mags (1 x 10rnd and 1 x 13rnd).

I have to get $700 ($50 off now $650) if cashed out and cash will take precedence over any trades.
BONUS--- buy it today 12/19/13 and get the brand new never carried Buck knife in the picture. Comes brand new with the original box and papers.

I am open to trades and find most pistols interesting as long as they're not cheap pieces of crap. Let me know if you have something I might want.
Been wanting a Glock 19 NIBx (preferably with the USA roll mark on slide).
Maybe a CZ SP-01 if its a nice one or a Sig P226 (I've been kind of interested in the steel frame guns lately).
Only rifles I'm currently in to are AR's and AR Pistols. Show me what you've got.

I'm in Everett and would want to see good guy credentials for any transactions. PM me for initial correspondence.

Last Edited: