JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
pm returned, still available. It has a good trigger and everything looks clean. It appears to have a very low round count. I haven't personally shot it. It in my opinion is nicer than the newer rossi version.

I have the same rifle chambered in 308. Less than 20 rounds thru it. Would you be interested in trading barrels? I'm in Rickreall.
Or I have A Gamo Big Cat 1200 with new center point air rifle scope and the "Charlie da Tuna" trigger. Trade?

Last Edited:
I am not sure what to tell you. I do want a new pellet gun but I was looking at the marauder pistol. I really don't want the NEF in .243 or .308. So I guess it wouldn't hurt to trade other than .243 may be a more desirable gun for a training rifle. Any one out there want to buy this gun in .308. I reckon w/ could have a 3 way deal. Don't go there, you know what I am talking about. As to the pellet gun. Pm me your offer and Ill think about it. I looked and they sell for $130 ish new. Not sure what you value the package at? Thanks for your interest. I would be interested on other guns as well.

You are correct, the Big Cat was $130, the scope and rings $34.95, Charlie trigger $30. Plus $65 for the rifle as pictured with scope?
I have some pellets and a cleanimg rod to throw in as well. Thanks either way.
I have Oregon CHL.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.